This page accompanies the workshop 'Advanced topics in R: Multivariate Statistics'. See below for learning materials, including the Chapter 'Multivariate Statistics', the Solutions to exercises, and the datasets used throughout the chapter.
- The manual to the R course (which can be accessed via this direct link) - lots of content there is useful as general background.
- CRAN Task Views (collections of relevant packages): Multivariate, Environmetrics, Spatial.
- Ordination Methods for Ecologists
Tutorial text and Solutions to exercises
- Tibetan plateau plant communities (tibplat.csv)
- HFE Tree growth, plot averages (HFEplotmeans.csv)
- Allometry data for three tree species (Allometry.csv)
- Attributes of Scottish malt whisky (scotch.csv)
- OTU table for fungal endophytes (endophytes.csv)
- Environmental data for fungal endophyte samples (endophytes_env.csv)
- Geographic coordinates for fungal endophyte samples (endophytes_dist.csv)